eBusiness for Dealership Leaders
Audience: Dealers, GM’s & Sales Managers
This workshop will help your dealership leaders know the “why’s, what’s, how’s and who’s” of managing a lucrative and effective Internet initiative.
- Best Practices and website essentials for ALL profit centers of the dealership
- Understanding where leads come from and which leads are the best
- Structure and process of a highly profitable Internet initiative
- Reputation Management and being ‘found’ on a Search Engine
- Measurement and Management
- Mobile (.mobi) sites
eBusiness for New Internet Managers
Audience: New Internet Managers
Basic Training for Sales Associates who are new to eBusiness.
- Website basics and necessities
- Lead Sources and Measurement
- Lead Response and closing sales for profit
- ‘A Day in the Life’
eBusiness for Experienced Internet Managers
Audience: Skilled Internet Managers
Best practices for Internet Sales Managers who have some years of experience and want to improve closing ratios and grow their business.
- Website best practices
- Leads best practices
- Process best practices
- Social Media best practices
- Mobile (.mobi) sites
Website Admin Training
Audience: Website Internet Managers
Learn how to utilize the admin tool to manage your website.
- Create Specials
- Upload Banners and Videos
- Create Custom Pages
- Manage look of website
eBusiness for Fixed Ops Managers
Audience: Dealers, GMs, Service & Parts Managers and Directors
Understand how dealership website promotes Fixed Ops revenue and retention.
- Parts & Service Dealership Website Presence
- Service Scheduler Best Practices and Process Management
- Selling Parts & Accessories Online
- Fixed Ops BDC
Search Engines and Social Media
Audience: Dealers, GMs, Internet Managers
Google has changed the way people are able to view your website. Do you know what these changes mean to you? Everybody is talking about Facebook, Twitter, Blogging – but, do they sell cars? We’ll show you how to use these tools and how highly effective dealerships across the country are getting involved in Consumer Generated Media. We’ll discuss the three goals of Social Networking and the need for Dealers to manage their online reputation.
- Google Places
- Optimizing your website
- Optimization techniques outside your website
- Google Analytics
- Facebook; Twitter; Blogs – the message
- What Social Media can do for your SEO
- Domain piracy and how to control it
- Managing your online reputation